Friday 9 August 2013

Little dragon

dragon sentences
I tell the dragon to breath out smoke but instead it did fire.
The sacred dragon fears scratching below and more.                                                               Like something dangerous is going to happen to the poor dragon.
Then as the poor dragon keeps on fearing. It burns out a big blasting fire burning my hand. Then it runs away and because I was burnt the smoke went up on the smoke alarm. Ring ring!!!  My parents smelt smoke. As my parents smelt the smoke they said fire fire hurry Son hurry so I couldn’t hear them because of the smoke alarm. Then I see the city burnt man I wish that I could just tell it  to go to it’s room so that I could have a meal but it already burnt down Burger King boo hoo I once loved that place but now it’s gone Noooo!!! good bye Burger King.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Dylan great work on your Dragon writing, I love how you said he burn't down Burger King.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Dylan, I like how the little dragon can do that much destruction but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not burger king.
    Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dragon is I so cute but sort of creepy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...