You will need:
- 1 balloon (Round ones work, but the longer”airship” balloons work best)
- 1 long piece of kite string (about 10-15 feet long)
- 1 plastic straw
What to do:
- Tie one end of the string to the chair, door knob, or other support.
- Put the other end of the string through the straw.
- Pull the string tight and tie it to another support in the room.
- Blow up blow up the balloon (But don’t tie it.) pinch the end of the balloon and Tape the balloon to the straw as shown above. You’re ready for launch.
- Let go and watch the rocket fly.
It will fly or glide into the air shooting off fast.
It glided across the sky through the air going super faster then a bug like a real rocket.
How does it work:
You just blow up the balloon and get a straw add the line to the chair and tape it on. Then put straw in with the line and tape goes on to straw. Then last the balloon gets taped with the straw and walla it is ready to go blast off!!!
So here this is how the balloon rocket works just follow the instructions and you be ready in no time.